I love the new pic's that you just posted. Was that Kelly and Cody's house that you went to for the festive dinner? Sounds like you had a fun St.Patrick's Day all dressed in green.Josh is seriously so cute and is growing so fast I can hardly believe it.Your blog is so cute and is looking good. Keep the pic's coming.
Darling pictures. I love the all-green look for you three. I love to see how the little guy is doing. He is getting bigger, and what a darling smile. The parents don't look bad either!
What a cute little family. I love that you updated your blog. So cute. I can't believe how much the little love bug has grown. I need to see him soon. He gets cuter and cuter.
wow you have been busy as well...Good luck with the results of the bar! I would love to see you too so be sure to call when you get in town. even if we just go get a jamba juice :)
Love the pics. It was so fun to get to see you and Josh the other day. Wish I lived close by so we could go on walks everyday. Give that little guy a kiss for me and Chase says hi.
Welcome to our Blog. We now have two little boys that are so precious and sweet we could not ask for better boy's. Josh and Chase I know will be best buddies.
6 comments:
I love the new pic's that you just posted. Was that Kelly and Cody's house that you went to for the festive dinner? Sounds like you had a fun St.Patrick's Day all dressed in green.Josh is seriously so cute and is growing so fast I can hardly believe it.Your blog is so cute and is looking good. Keep the pic's coming.
Yeah we did go to Kelly and Cody's house for dinner. It was the first time we got together down here.
Darling pictures. I love the all-green look for you three. I love to see how the little guy is doing. He is getting bigger, and what a darling smile. The parents don't look bad either!
What a cute little family. I love that you updated your blog. So cute. I can't believe how much the little love bug has grown. I need to see him soon. He gets cuter and cuter.
wow you have been busy as well...Good luck with the results of the bar! I would love to see you too so be sure to call when you get in town. even if we just go get a jamba juice :)
Love the pics. It was so fun to get to see you and Josh the other day. Wish I lived close by so we could go on walks everyday. Give that little guy a kiss for me and Chase says hi.
Post a Comment