We found out yesterday morning that Tom passed the Bar! We are so grateful that chapter in our lives is over and we can move forward from here. It was a great blessing for Tom to take the bar with no distractions and crazies "D.D." sitting next to him. Tom is now considering going into the Marine JAG which would be an exciting adventure for our family. We will have to see what the future has in store for us....
5 comments:
Yay!!! We're soooo excited for you guys! What is this about the Marine JAG? Does that mean you'd move out of St. George? I'm not so sure about that. Haha, I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. We love you guys, and we're soooo proud of Tom!
Congrats Tom!!! I bet it feels so nice to know that it is over and that you passed. You should look for a job that is closer to SLC. I am kidding you need to do what is best for you and your family. I wish you guys the best of luck with the job choices that are ahead of you. Love Ya
Smiles all around. Another step forward. Another chapter. Tom, I think that you may even be grown up and educated enough to join Josh in some celebratory rice cereal! Thanks for the pictures and the updates, Twelve. You are a wonderful support to all of us. Lots of love.
I still chuckle thinking of you all grown up. Well I think of me and chuckle too. We were just punk little kids running home past the Ralphs home. and now have kids and you might be off on a traveling spree with the Marines- um- wow!! you go girl!
I've been a bit behind in blog reading but I just have to say we are so thrilled for you guys. I don't think there's anyone who deserves it more, you guys both work so hard and are pretty dang amazing!
Post a Comment