Tom taking an oath to become an Attorney. I'm so proud of Tom for working so hard to achieve his goals and being such a wonderful Dad and husband. We love you!!
Tom- Congrats on the bar, that is huge. We are also very proud of you. Hopefully we will see you guys soon. We miss you guys. Josh is getting so big. I can't believe it.
Great blog! It's fun to see everything that's happened with your family in the last year. So what do you think, Crofts & Hunt, LLP, or Hunt & Crofts, LLP? If you ever read this comment Tom, you'll have to let me know.
Welcome to our Blog. We now have two little boys that are so precious and sweet we could not ask for better boy's. Josh and Chase I know will be best buddies.
4 comments:
Yay for Tom!!!! We are soooo proud of you!!!
Tom- Congrats on the bar, that is huge. We are also very proud of you. Hopefully we will see you guys soon. We miss you guys. Josh is getting so big. I can't believe it.
Hey i took those pics haha. I was glad i got to come to that, good work Tom!
Great blog! It's fun to see everything that's happened with your family in the last year. So what do you think, Crofts & Hunt, LLP, or Hunt & Crofts, LLP? If you ever read this comment Tom, you'll have to let me know.
Post a Comment