Josh is now 10 months old. He will be 1 year on Thanksgiving day. He is learning and growing so fast that it's fun to look back and see how much he's developed and changed. He is starting to army crawl on his stomach to get around but not ready to crawl yet. He will get in the crawling position but just bounce forward and back. I know that once babies start crawling they get into everything so Tom and I are okay that he's going his own pace. A funny thing Josh does is when we are in the car running errands he doesn't know how long we're going to be gone for so he'll start humming and making clicking noises to help him fall asleep, too many long trips up north! He loves to try new foods. Whatever we are eating he wants to try it. He makes a funny face every time he tries a new food. He has eight teeth now and more are trying to break through the gums. He's such a good boy and we love him so much.
2 comments:
Wow I can't believe he already has 8 teeth! Oh and don't worry, John's not crawling yet either (and we're not pushing it since our house is FAR from baby proof!). Sorry I haven't called you back to talk about holiday stuff, it's taken me a few days to recover from our big trip but I'll give you a call sometime soon.
Josh is growing up so fast.That is funny how he entertains himself in the car. I can not wait to see him.
Post a Comment