We had a great Halloween! We dressed Josh up as a Zebra, Tom was a Fisherman and I was a Hippie. We had a trunk or treat in our neighborhood. Josh got a Kick out of seeing all the kids costumes. We then drove over to see my Grandma and Grandpa Christensen over at Kelly and Cody's house then went over to Tom's parents house for dinner and games with all of Tom's family. All the kids had a fun time with one another.
2 comments:
Love the costumes. What a cute zebra and cute hippie mom. I can't believe how many teeth Josh has. Sounds like you guys had a fun halloween. Their first trick or treat is so fun. We had a lot of fun taking Chase trick or treating for his first time.
Cute pic's! It sounds like you had a fun Halloween. I like your background we have the same one,funny. Looking forward to seeing you guys for Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment