Loving these pictures! I totally know what you mean about getting pictures of 2 year olds. Jack will rarely look at the camera. And when he does, it is because there is a dog and pony show being performed behind the camera for that reason. :) Seriously... someone should video us trying to take pictures of our kids. It would be hilarious.
Welcome to our Blog. We now have two little boys that are so precious and sweet we could not ask for better boy's. Josh and Chase I know will be best buddies.
1 comment:
Loving these pictures! I totally know what you mean about getting pictures of 2 year olds. Jack will rarely look at the camera. And when he does, it is because there is a dog and pony show being performed behind the camera for that reason. :) Seriously... someone should video us trying to take pictures of our kids. It would be hilarious.
Post a Comment