Hey you! I miss you too! Your family pictures are so cute! You look great! I love your hair too! :) Why does Chase have to wear a helmet? We thought Ty would have to but they said it's not severe enough to really need one.... Talk to ya soon! Love ya!
Welcome to our Blog. We now have two little boys that are so precious and sweet we could not ask for better boy's. Josh and Chase I know will be best buddies.
3 comments:
Hey you! I miss you too! Your family pictures are so cute! You look great! I love your hair too! :) Why does Chase have to wear a helmet? We thought Ty would have to but they said it's not severe enough to really need one.... Talk to ya soon! Love ya!
The Helmet thing will only last for a bit right... not fun for a while... but it isn't forever so your good!!! keep up the good work!
Oh my goodness! Why does he need to wear a helmet?
Post a Comment